Call Chef Brian: 303.726.2585
|READY TO PROCEED? FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Think about what you would like to cook at your cooking party or class.
2. Determine how many people you would like to invite, consider how many might fit into your kitchen.
3. Determine a date that you would like to host your event, then consider an optional date, then consider one more optional date.
4. Call Brian to discuss your menu thoughts, the estimated number of guests-participants, and your three possible dates. Brian will collect all of the
important details to draw up a letter of confirmation.
6. Invite your guests/participants, buy the wine, set your table, clean your kitchen and we're ready to go.
The host will provided:
The Chef-Instructor will set up, instruct, and clean up.
The Chef-Instructor will NOT bar-tend, wait tables, or play strolling violin. That's extra.
The Chef-Instructors' time typically lasts two to three hours. Once dessert is served, clean up begins.
Payment not covered by the deposit will be made directly to the Chef-Instructor by check, payable to them, or by cash.
Remember, YOU'RE the host.